Milan's favourite lure for the last couple of seasons has been the Nomad Design Riptide 200mm floating stickbait. The two of them have spent a lot of time together.
From the moment this lure came out of its box, it’s been catching fish. It has Milan's MoJo all over it, and every time it gets connected it produces the goods.
Milan has decided to pass on the lure with all its MoJo. Will you be the lucky taker?
Glenn and the Team at Brave Design have produced a fantastic presentation box for it. If you WIN, the choice is yours: will it stay in the box or fetch your next monster king?
The competition has now closed.
The winner will be announced around 14/11/18 in newsletter and social media
For NZ and AU residents only. Competition ends noon 7th November 2018.
The winner will be notified directly by email and be announced 14th November 2018 in newsletter on on Facebook.
By entering this competition, the entrants agree to receive a highly irregularly issued newsletter published by Gillplate Productions Ltd/ Big Angry Fish. No details will be passed onto any third party.
1. The promoters are Gillplate Productions Ltd whose registered office is at PO Box 174, Mangonui 0442, New Zealand.
2. Employees of Gillplate Productions Ltd, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrants agree to receive a newsletter published by Gillplate Productions Ltd.
5. Closing date for entry will be noon Wednesday 7th November 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be chosen at random by an online random number generator.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not respond to this email within 3 days, the promotor reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
12. Prize: Milan's used Nomad Design stickbait inpresentation box. The competition is open to New Zealand and Australian residents.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely by the promoter and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.