Such a cool section but we have to let it go. Here're the deeds of Lot 21:
- 5368m2 (0.53ha) northfacing and easy-buildable land with views across Mangonui Harbour to the harbour entrance and Mangonui village (5mins by car, 10mins by boat and 30mins by paddleboard...).
- When you own a section on Paewhenua Island, you'll have access to the island's private all tide boat ramp and jetty, native bush, harbour beach and restored wetland. You're also welcome to wander through The Dancing Petrel's vinyard and to purchase their award winning wines too...
- Easy access to the island straight off State Highway 10. The gate at the State Highway keeps your property private and secure.
- Lot 21 is already sheltered by a flax belt to the southern boundaries and the harbour views will never be build out due to large area of common land in front of the site (left as grass or hay).
- All roads to Lot 21 are sealed.
- Power at the boundary.
- Access to bore water as a backup source.
- Minimal covenants. The Far North District Plan's zoning called "General Coastal" is the main guideline. The island covenants include a maximum building height of 5m, and that your building plans are signed off by a Design Commitee, just a formality to keep the building mass on the island looking nice.